National Simultaneous Storytime is an annual campaign that aims to encourage more young Australians to read and enjoy books.
By facilitating National Simultaneous Storytime we aim to;
- promote the value of reading and literacy
- promote the value and fun of books
- promote an Australian writer and publisher
- promote storytime activities in public libraries and communities around the country
- provide opportunities to involve parents, grandparents, the media and others to participate in and enjoy the occasion.
So come and join us as we read the story of The Brothers Quibble at our preschool. Everyone’s welcome.