The children at Little Bloomers Preschool took the opportunity to participate in this year’s National Simultaneous Storytime 2016 reading of the story book “I Got This Hat”. Following the reading, they all engaged in creative arts experiences.
We hope you enjoy our performance.
P.S. Apologies for ads appearing in the video applied by YouTube, due to copyrighted song “La Cucaracha” played in the background for 30 seconds. Some how ‘Fair Use Policy’ does not apply.
National Simultaneous Storytime is an annual campaign that aims to encourage more young Australians to read and enjoy books.
By facilitating National Simultaneous Storytime we aim to;
- promote the value of reading and literacy
- promote the value and fun of books
- promote an Australian writer and publisher
- promote storytime activities in public libraries and communities around the country
- provide opportunities to involve parents, grandparents, the media and others to participate in and enjoy the occasion.
So come and join us as we read the story of The Brothers Quibble at our preschool. Everyone’s welcome.